English Lavender is a herbal flowering plant grown for decorative, culinary and cosmetic purposes. It sets bright purple, highly aromatic flowers. Their leaves and flowers can be used to flavor lamb, game meat, or brew a soothing cup of tea. Lavender is known for its calming and soothing properties, benefiting the nervous system, and relaxing the mind and body. Grow some in your bedroom to get the best sleep ever!
Lavenders are very slow growing so you have to be patient with this plant. They will however, grow to strong plants which will last you for years. Once bigger, you can even propagate new lavender plants via cuttings!
This packet contains seeds only. You will need to purchase the experiment kits separately.
- ~100 English Lavender seeds
- 2x Experiment Kit
- Do not mix with other plants
- Sow between 5-7 seeds per capsule
- Kill off the weaker sprouts leaving only 1-2 plants per capsule
- Best grown in an air-conditioned environment with <25°C