Petroselinum crispum var. neapolitanum
• Parsley is a rich source of vitamin K, which helps blood to clot, and a good source of vitamins C, A, and folate.
• Parsley contains many antibiotic, antioxidant, and other health-promoting phytocompounds that may help to prevent some cancers, osteoporosis, and diabetes.
• Parsley is especially rich in some phytonutrients that offer promise for cancer prevention.
• A sprig of parsley will freshen your breath after a garlic-laden meal.
• Chopped fresh parsley applied to a new bruise may help ease pain and reduce inflammation. Freeze some in ice cubes to rub on bruises.
- 3x Capsules with Flatleaf Parsley seeds
- 1x Nutrient Pack