Petroselinum crispum var. astra
• Parsley is a rich source of vitamin K, which helps blood to clot, and a good source of vitamins C, A, and folate.
• Parsley contains many antibiotic, antioxidant, and other health-promoting phytocompounds that may help to prevent some cancers, osteoporosis, and diabetes.
• Parsley is especially rich in some phytonutrients that offer promise for cancer prevention.
• A sprig of parsley will freshen your breath after a garlic-laden meal.
• Chopped fresh parsley applied to a new bruise may help ease pain and reduce inflammation. Freeze some in ice cubes to rub on bruises.
This packet contains seeds only. You will need to purchase the experiment kits separately.
- ~1000 Parsley seeds
- 1x Experiment Kit
- Sow between 6-8 seeds per capsule